To Schedule X-rays, CT Scans, or an MRI
- Call and schedule your XRAY, CT SCAN or MRI. You will be given a date and time. Please tell the facility who your ordering physician is.
- Please get the name of the imaging center, their address, phone and fax numbers. We will need that information.
- For MRI only: Patients with programmable shunt or baclofen pumps will need to come to the office to have their shunts or pumps reset only if they are having a MRI. CT Scans and Xrays are safe and shunts and pumps do not need to be checked. You must make an appointment for shunt resetting before 3 pm on the day of your MRI.
- Please allow 7 days for pre-authorization if needed. The insurance companies do not make it easy to obtain precertification and very often multiple calls are needed.
- It is the patient’s responsibility to verify that pre-authorization has been obtained.
Facilities that allow our physicians computer access
Morristown Hospital MRI
Morristown Hospital CT Scans/Xrays/Other
Morristown Hospital Radiology Records
Overlook Hospital MRI
Hackensack University Medical Center MRI
Saint Barnabas Medical Center Radiology