Neuro Surgical Evaluation
When Should I Think About Having a Neurosurgical or Neurocognitive Evaluation?
Difficulties that might indicate the need for an evaluation include:
- Difficulty with moving or balance
- Shaking or tremor
- Memory loss
- Difficulty communicating (getting the right words out and/or understanding others)
- Attention and concentration problems
- Difficulty planning and organizing
- Changes in spatial skills or visual perception
- Difficulty reading or writing
- Disturbed thinking or confusion
- Increased impulsivity
- Slowed thinking speed
Talk to your doctor if you have any symptoms mentioned above.