Spending a lot of time social distancing lately and need to exercise your mind? Try to solve some of these fun brain teasers. Simply click on the question to reveal the answer. Have fun, from all of us at NJPNI!
1) Q: I’m tall when I’m young and short when I’m old. What am I?
A: A candle
2) Q: Mike is a butcher. He is 5 foot 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?
3) Q: What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?
A: Your breath
4) Q: What can be seen once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?
A: The letter “M”
5) Q: What gets wetter the more it dries?
A: A towel
6) Q: What has to be broken before you can use it?
A: An egg
7) Q: What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
A: A glove
8) Q: The more you take away, the bigger this becomes. What is it?
A: A hole
9) Q: Try to re-arrange the letters of NEW DOOR to make one word:
A: ONE WORD
10) Q: You are in a cabin and it is pitch black. You have one match on you. Which do you light first, the newspaper, the lamp, the candle, or the fire?
A: The match